Everything, shooting behind. We edited the video, selected several suitable voice-overs and sent it to the customer. He approved the voice of the one who voiced Deadpool, and suggested several edits for editing. It looked something like this:
- Let's shorten it a little, by 10-15 seconds.
- Too many jumps, some can be removed.
- We leave a run along the roof, and remove it along the beam.
- A beautiful jump through the window - we leave it, but we need to correct the color scheme.
- Let the logo appear not immediately, but gradually, in 1-2 seconds.
We made adjustments based on feedback, added voice and music. It turned out cool, we wanted to play Uncharted ourselves!